To support your use of our book, we offer some extra resources for each of our chapters. Using the menu above or the list of links below, you'll find:
- The chapter objectives and introduction, as they appear in the book
- A set of web resources that extend the subject treatment in the book.
- Comments on the assignment at the end of each chapter.
- A set of teaching materials (Powerpoint slides) based on the chapter content.
- What is Interaction Design?
- Understanding and Conceptualizing Interaction
- Cognitive Aspects
- Social Interaction
- Emotional Interaction
- Data Gathering
- Data Analysis, Interpretation and Presentation
- The Process of Interaction Design
- Establishing Requirements
- Design, Prototyping and Construction
- Introducing Evaluation
- An Evaluation Framework
- Evaluation Studies: From Controlled to Natural Settings
- Evaluation: Inspections, Analytics, and Models